July 12, 2017 4:29 pm
A brief letter to say thank you to you and your team for an excellent supplied and fitted kitchen.
Nearly three months have past since our first visit, which I have to say, was a last minute decision. We decided to make a brief stop at your showroom as we were passing on the way home. We did not expect too much, as we thought your kitchens would be out of our price range.
Although slightly more expensive than B&Q and Wickes, I have to say the extra cost was money well spent. From the moment we left the showroom we knew that we had made the right decision. Three months later, our opinion has not changed, our expectations have been completely fullfilled.
- Great design proposals
- Quality of the kitchen was as described and its excellent value for money
- Friendly kitchen fitter that arrived on the date agreed
- All requests dealt with promptly
- Excellent contacts for electrical and tiling work
- Doing ‘little’ extras that make all the difference
As kitchen fitting goes it was a pretty stress free experience.
Please pass on our thanks and appreciation to everyone at K2B.